Grand Hair Co.
Please read our salon policies as reference.
Grand Hair Co. is a calm place for the privacy and relaxation of clients receiving services, therefore consultations and hair services are made by appointment only.
Due to social distancing restrictions and limited spacing please refrain from bringing a +1 to your appointment.
All services on minors require a consenting adult to be present.
It is recommended that you plan ahead and book your next appointment before leaving the salon. If you cannot be accommodated on the time or date requested, we can gladly put your name on a wait list and contact you if an appointment should become available.
Grand Hair Co is a small business. When you book an appointment with Grand Hair Co. we set that time aside just for you.
Being a small business if you cancel with little or no notice it significantly impacts us financially and greatly inconveniences other clients from booking.
We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice, if you wish to cancel or re-schedule your appointment.
In order to secure your appointment our text message service will send a text 48 hours prior to your appointment. Please respond within 24 hours with YES to confirm or NO to cancel.
Longer appointment time services will be required to pay a $50 deposit to secure an appointment and this is held against your booking as a credit towards that appointment.
· If cancellation is made with more than 24 hours’ notice, the deposit is refunded the same way it was made or forwarded to the new appointment made.
· If cancellation is made with less than 24 hours’ notice, the deposit is forfeited.
· If you confirm and simply don’t turn up to a booked appointment, the deposit is forfeited.
Youi may not make any further appointments without payment in FULL at the time of booking.
· If no text response or contact is received Grand Hair Co will consider this a cancellation and will be considered open to fill with another appointment.
· Arriving more than 5 minutes late for your appointment will result in a shortening of services to fit within time restraints and/ or rescheduling of services. Therefore your $50 deposit will be forfeited.
In turn if Grand Hair Co needs to reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice (due to illness or injury of stylist) we will reduce your appointment cost by $50. After all, it’s only fair that we do for you, what we ask you to do for us.
Grand Hair Co. only accepts cash or EFTPOS prior to, or at the time of your appointment. Strictly NO accounts.
Our aim at Grand Hair Co is to provide a professional hair styling service to you and for your experience to be a relaxing, pleasant ad satisfactory one. If, for any reason you are not satisfied with your hair, please call 07 32799137 or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org to Amanda within 3 days of service.
If any revision is required we will happily do so within 7 days of the original service. After 7 days regular fees will apply.
Booking and confirming an appointment is acknowledgment of above stated policies.
Grand Hair Co. Thanks you for your understanding and respect.