Grand Hair Co. is a quiet and calm place for the privacy and relaxation of clients receiving services- consultations and hair services are made by appointment only.
If you or someone you know needs an appointment or would like a consultation please call the salon on tel: 07 32799137 or book online @ www.grandhairco.com.au.
it is recommended that you plan ahead and book your next appointment before leaving the salon. If yo ca not be accommodated on the time or date you need, we can gladly put your name on a waiting list and contact you if something should open up.
When you book an appointment with Grand Hair Co. we set that time aside just for you.
If you cancel with late notice it impacts on us significantly and inconveniences the many other clients that have been turned away.
We require a minimum of 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel or re-schedule your appointment.
In order to secure your appointment, please respond - YES or NO to the Text Message service sent 48hrs prior to your appointment.
You may also be asked to pay a $50 deposit to be paid at the time of booking colour services.
The deposit may be paid in person at the Salon or over the phone and is held against your booking as a credit towards that appointment.
• If a cancellation is made with more than 24 hours notice, the deposit is refunded the same way it was made or forwarded to the new appointment time.
• If a cancellation is made with less than 24 hours noticed, the deposit is forfeited as a late cancellation fee.
• If you simply don't turn up to a booked appointment, the deposit is forfeited as a no-show fee and you may not make any future appointments without payment in FULL at the time of booking.
• Clients who provide less than 24 hours notice are welcome to find someone else in their place to have the booked service(s) to avoid losing their deposit.
• If no response or contact is received from you acknowledge that your appointment slot will be considered open and can be filled by another client at anytime.
In turn we will reduce your appointment cost by $50 if I need to cancel your appointment with less than 24hrs notice (due to illness etc) – After all, it’s only fair that I do for you what I ask you to do for me!.
We hope you understand and respect our booking fee and cancellation policy.
Booking an appointment is acknowledgement of this policy.
Grand Hair Co. only accepts cash or EFTPOS prior to or at the time of your appointment. Strictly NO accounts.
Retail products can be returned within 7 days of original purchase date reasonably used (1-2 applications) for a refund or exchange.
We aim to please so hope your experience at Grand Hair Co. is a pleasent one. if for any reason you are not satisified with your service, a call to Amanda on 07 3279 9137 or email
grandhairco.com.au must be made within 3 days. If you need your hair redone you must come into the salon within 7 days of the original service. After 7 days regular fees will apply.